Will you be OUR valentine?
Will you be OUR valentine?
Come in and enter your name into our drawing for a FREE Classic Pedicure ... Just guess how many chocolates are in the jar!
Here at A Touch of Class Full-Service Day Spa & Hair Salon, our hearts go out to everyone affected by COVID19. We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers and our Staff. We are taking the necessary precautions to safeguard everyone’s health the best that we can here at the spa.
What our staff is doing to ensure Safety:
·All of us are washing our hands even more than we did before.
· The Hairdressers wash their hands because they have their hands in multiple clients’ hair throughout the day.
· The Nail Technicians wash their hands before and after they perform manicures and pedicures.
· The Massage Therapists wash their hands before and after every massage.
· The Estheticians wash their hands multiple times throughout each facial service.
To ensure the Salon is as clean as possible:
1. We are washing doorknobs with bleach multiple times an hour.
2. We are spraying every possible surface with Lysol.
3. We are using sanitizing wipes as much as possible.
4. Service Providers have sanitizing wipes and Lysol at their disposal in every room for them to use after every client leaves.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
Governor Implemented Guidelines for all Salons in the State of Florida:
1. All Clients and Staff must wear a mask.
2. Please come alone as only clients with an appointment will be allowed into the Salon
3. Text/Call your provider or the Salon upon arrival. All clients will be asked to wait in their car or outside until the service provider is ready.
4. Clients will wash their hands upon entering for AT LEAST 30 seconds – as suggested by the CDC.
5. If you are not feeling your very best, if you have come down with something, or if you have been traveling, please call us to re-schedule your appointment to keep from spreading anything to our other guests and service providers.
6. If you sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, throw it away immediately, and wash your hands thoroughly.
7. Disposable cups will be made available for refreshments as opposed to our usual (Please ask your service provider and they will be happy to retrieve it for you)
8. All Staff will use gloves to handle any and all snacks/refreshments for their Clients.
9. Appointments will be spread out further to allow us to disinfect even more than before; between each Client.
10. Protective covering has been placed over all retail to deter touching; we will be happy to assist you with anything you need!
I would like to thank ALL of you so much for putting your trust in us and supporting our local business. We are committed to working through these challenging circumstances with you. Thank you so much for your support to each one of us here at A Touch of Class Full-Service Day Spa & Hair Salon.
May you and your family stay healthy and safe and MANY blessings to each of you.
- TeeJay Hill
An Ultrasonic Spatula Facial is a super effective exfoliating treatment in which a licensed esthetician gently removes off any dead skin cells on the surface of your face. Using our Ultrasonic Spatula we can remove a build-up of dead skin that lead to the appearance of dull and flaky skin. As well as prevent breakouts due to clogged pores and hair follicles – an Ultrasonic Spatula is used to brighten the appearance of your skin. Lift and reduce the appearance of wrinkles as well as fine lines. An Ultrasonic Spatula Facial will give a smoother, more youthful appearance.
$105 - 1 hour Ultrasonic Facial
BUY 4, GET 1 FREE $420
This particular facial works best with multiple appointments. You can see results after just one, but it takes more than one Ultrasonic Spatula Facial to achieve your most desired results.
If you have: High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Metal (plates, partials, jewelry), Rosacea, or Epilepsy - we need to know beforehand so that we may alter your services. Everyone can receive our treatments, however, some are not fit for people with the conditions mentioned above. Alterations and Add-ons can be made so that everyone can relax and enjoy themselves as much as possible.
We offer Add-ons with any service, you just have to ask! Do you want an eyebrow wax or tinting with your facial? Would you like extra essential oils? Don't hesitate to ask so that we may make your experience here more relaxing and enjoyable!
Enhance the beauty you already have with permanent makeup. Our technicians have over 15 years of experience applying permanent make up. What could be better than to wake up looking as good in the morning as you did in the evening? Once you have made the decision to have Permanent Cosmetics applied, call us for a consultation and patch test with our qualified technicians.
It is important for you to follow all pre and post procedure instructions to achieve the best results possible. Please call to schedule a consultation as well as a patch test.
Eye liner (top) $145+
Eye liner (bottom) $145+
Eye liner (top & Bottom) $275+
Lip liner $250+
Full lip $400+
Combo eyes & brows. $575+
Touch up $150+
Stress can often cause chronic muscular tension, trigger points in your body which bring pain to you, as well as causing poor circulation to your body. Massage can be thought of as a 1 hour vacation from stress. Research has found and confirmed massage reduces anxiety, stress and increases feelings of health to your body and well-being. Massage is more than an appointment, it's life to a new you.
WE HAVE PACKAGES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Customize your own
4 Pack 60 min Swedish Massage
$230 ($30 savings)
4 Pack 60 min Deep Tissue Massage
$270 ($30 savings)
6 Pack 60 min Swedish Massage
$325 ($65 savings)
6 Pack 60 min Deep Tissue Massage
$375 ($75 savings)
Our estheticians are committed to providing you with the finest service, and knowledge of products used on your skin. They want to make this a pleasurable experience you will never forget. Nothing pleases them more than a satisfied guest.
Paraffin helps to circulate blood flow. It helps to soften tough skin and promote elasticity. Paraffin is a form of heat therapy and can aid in relief of arthritis and stiff joints.
Regular facials are important as our skin is like the seasons, it changes with the temperature. A good skincare regimen keeps our skin looking radiant and glowing all year long.
Massage can not only help us to relax, but can aid in stress relief, anxiety, digestion, headaches, insomnia and sports related injuries.
From the moment you enter A Touch of Class Full Service Day Spa & Hair Salon, the ambience of our elegant Spa and Salon relaxes your senses immediately...With a multitude of services, as well as Spa treatments to choose from, our Staff is committed to making this a pleasurable experience you'll never forget... Experience luxurious Massages or Facials from our highly trained and professional Therapists and Estheticians for a long
Are your Hands or Feet in need of refreshing? Any of our Nail technicians that have years of repeated clients with testimonials of their care in pedicures and manicures will be more than willing to help. Nothing pleases them more than a satisfied customer.... Independent stylists of A Touch of Class are well sought after for their expertise in hair styling, color and knowledge of trending styles. Spa Packages not only make great gifts, but a wonderful way for yourself to spend the day. We offer package treatments for an afternoon of pure relaxation and rejuvenation at a discounted cost.
We no longer accept tips on credit cards. Please make a note to bring cash or checks for your spa providers as it is no longer cost effective for our business to accept tips on credit card purchases. We apologize for any inconvenience.
(Hair service providers not included in this announcement.)
If you are in search of a truly rewarding Salon and Spa, we would be honored to have you as our Guest... Let one of our friendly STAFF schedule your appointment today.
2964 Wellington Circle, Tallahassee, FL 32309, us
Here at A Touch of Class, we use Image Skincare. Backed by over 300,000 Professionals, it is one if the best in the business. Let us help you find the products to best fit your skincare needs!
- The Ormedic collection is a synthesis of potent botanicals with clinically smart ingredients.
- The Vital C collection is formulated for dry, sensitive, and redness-prone skin.
- The Ageless collection combats fine lines and wrinkles to restore youthful looking skin.